Integrity, Credibility and Objectivity…
Audited financial statements provide benefits to our clients far beyond their immediate compliance function. They bring credibility and transparency to their financial position.
They are the primary tool when communicating a financial position objectively, and to comply to the best possible standard with its function, they must communicate the financial picture in an easy to understand format. Also, audited financial statements provide valuable insight into how to improve business performance. These principles apply to all our assurance services.
At GSBA, we keep high standards of professional practice, including an active quality control that emphasizes independence, integrity, and objectivity and includes many control features that far exceed our professional practice requirements.
Some key features of our Quality Control System include:
- All professional personnel are required to confirm to our assurance clients their independence on an annual basis.
- We have rigid standards for acceptance of new engagements.
- We require mandatory consultation with specialists on difficult accounting and/or auditing issues.
- An independent CPA firm regularly reviews our work from whom we have consistently received a‘clean ‘opinion on these reviews.
- We conduct our internal peer reviews regularly.
- Our training programs provide 50 percent more training than required by professional standards.
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of financial statements.
- Industry specific financial reporting services.
- Organizational Performance Measurements.
- Internal Controls.
- Internal Audits.
- Due Diligence / Special Investigations.
- Activity-based Cost Accounting.
- Attesting reliability of non-financial information.
GSBA is a different kind of Business Advisor…
One business, one personalized differentiated Advisory practice…
We operate as a one-stop shop business advisory firm, with a deep pool of resources to serve across our entire client portfolio. A structure enables us to mobilize resources quickly, and allocate them to projects in the right place, at the right time.
Our focus is to help drive your business performance thus enhancing your profitability…
GSBA focus is to help drive your business performance thus enhancing your profitability…
Through our industry-focused approach, GSBA helps clients as if they manage risk, improve performance and sustain the results. Some consulting firms think only of the business strategy; some physically deploy technology, but GSBA Business Advisory service helps to execute integrated enterprise-wide performance transformation initiatives.
We help to turn strategy into results.
GSBA provides a wide range of business consulting and comprehensive financial management services such as:
- Business Registration / Entity Selection.
- Accounting Software Consulting.
- Business Plan Preparation.
- Business Due Diligence.
- Budget Planning and Control.
- Outsourced CFO / Controller.
- Business Valuation.
- Business Coaching
- Strategic Leadership Agenda.
- Change Management Consulting.
- Human Resources Management.
- Profitability Analysis and Improvement.
- Cost Rationalization.
- Succession Planning.
- Quality Control.
- Trustee Services.
- Financial / Wealth Planning.
- Governance Diagnosis and Review.
- External Board Membership Services.